PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 AND 14 OF REGULATION (EU) 679/2016
In compliance with the obligations of the articles 13 and 14 of the European regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016, (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) and subsequent amendments and additions, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, putting in place every possible and proportionate effort not to harm the rights of users and that this treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of privacy and fundamental rights.
Legal basis of the processing
This site processes data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent and may revoke at any time a consent already provided (through the link Contacts at the bottom of the page). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised.
Starting from May 25 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will process some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Data collected and purposes
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts of damages to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities considered crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users.
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time needed to provide the service.
The information that users of the site deem to make public through the services and tools available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violation of laws. It is the user responsibility to verify that he has permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international rules.
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. In any case, the data collected from the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided by law.
Place of treatment
The data collected from the site are processed at the headquarter of the Data Controller, Italy World Services S.r.l., Via Vittoria colonna, 11 – 00193 Rome.
Session cookies are essential in order to distinguish between connected users, and are useful to avoid that a required feature can be provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, ie until the browser is closed. No consent is required for them.
The functionality cookies used by the site are strictly necessary for the use of the site, in particular they are linked to an express request for functionality by the user (such as Login), for which no consent is required.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the web pages of the following browsers:
Mozilla Firefox – Microsoft Internet Explorer – Microsoft Edge – Google Chrome – Opera – Apple Safari
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies, used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to improve the use of the site, such as buttons for social media, or video. This site has no control over the cookies of third parties, entirely managed by third parties. As a consequence, the information on the use of these cookies and their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, are provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below.
On the basis of a specific agreement with Google, which is designated as the data controller, the latter undertakes to process the data according to the requests of the Data Controller (see the bottom of the disclosure), given through the software settings. Based on these settings, the advertising and data sharing options are disabled.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page.
The user can selectively disable the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google on their browser (opt out).
For more information on the use of data and their processing by Google, it is recommended to read the information on the page provided by Google, and on the page on how to use the data by Google when using sites or apps of partners.
Social Network Plugin
The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which we have to refer.
– Facebook – (https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/)
– Twitter – (https://help.twitter.com/it/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies)
– LinkedIn – (https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy)
– Instagram – (https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388)
– YouTube – (https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines)
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their aacceptance to the Privacy Shield.
This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, other categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third-party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
In accordance with the articles from 15 to 22 of the Regulations, the User, as an interested subject, has the right to exercise specific rights regarding his Personal Data. In particular, the interested party has the right to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning himself, even if not registered yet, in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible format, with a simple and clear language;
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the legitimate interests pursued by the owner or by third parties;
- the potential recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data;
- whether the holder intends to transfer personal data to a third Country or to an international organization;
- the storage period of personal data;
- the logic applied, as well as the importance and expected consequences of this treatment for the data subject, in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools as part of an automatic collection and / or profiling process;
- the identification details of the Data Controller, of the Data Processors and any designated Representative and Data Protection Officer (so-called DPO);
- the subjects and the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- the possibility of filing a complaint to a controlling authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/);
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- treatment limitation;
- the portability of personal data concerning himself to another Data Controller;
- withdrawal of the treatment;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in points a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including their content part, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves to be impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- the opposition, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning himself, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (with the exception of the right to portability that is not provided by the regulations), in particular the right to oppose the treatment that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
The data controller in accordance with the laws in force is Italy World Services S.r.l. Via Vittoria colonna, 11 – 00193 Rome, VAT number 12244241001 REA 1360045 PEC iws4 (@) legalmail.it